In addition to any rules that apply to a league at the City View Curling Club, the following policies apply to all members of the club.
League / Membership
- All club members must have their membership fees fully paid before playing in any league games.
- Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated. A member who is deemed to be abusive towards their fellow club members, guests to the club, or club employees may have his/her membership revoked.
- Club grippers, brooms, and sliders are reserved for use by the club's Learn to Curl programs and by rentals and special events. Club members are expected to supply their own equipment when competing in league play.
- Any time someone falls (on or off the ice) and hits their head, 911 must be called.
- Adult leagues at CVCC may accept individuals aged 14 and up, both for regular play and as spares.
- Any spares who are not members must sign a waiver before stepping on the ice. (Waivers can be printed from the computer in the lounge area.)
- All children under age 12 visiting CVCC must be supervised by an adult or older sibling. They may not be left unsupervised in the lounge or other areas while parents are on the ice.
Alcohol / Bar
- Alcohol is permitted only in the lounge and meeting room (i.e. not in the dressing rooms, on the ice, in the washrooms, or outside of the club).
- Only alcohol purchased at the bar can be consumed on the premises. (In other words, no outside alcohol can be consumed on the premises)
- Alcohol received as prizes cannot be opened on the premises
- Only SmartServe certified bar staff can be behind the bar when the bar is open.
Kitchen / Lounge
- No outside shoes are to be worn beyond the entrance to the club.
- Unless granted permission by the club executive, club property (such as tables, chairs, kitchen equipment, dishes, etc.) may not be removed from the premises.